Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Murderous Relation Review


Hello fellow lovers of Veronica speedwell and welcome to my newest blog about Deanna Raybourn "A Murderous Relation". This is the fifth book in the series and it arrived in the world on March 10th, 2020. Of Course, this is the latest best in the Veronica Series and I honestly am ready for the next book. So I hope you enjoy this review and check out the series. I honestly think everyone can enjoy this series right now. So let's get to another review

This book has introduced us to another great Stoker and Veronica Mystery. While Lady Wellie introduces us to a mystery involving Veronica's family yet again. Those people always seem to meet Trouble, Hum. We also are giving more background information on other characters, we have met. Veronica and Stoker, of course, go on another great chase thru-out England. We once again meet the Irish Rebellion of that time and learn of the Victorian ways in all things. Now on to my thoughts regarding everything in this book.


Let's start with how much I admired Veronica, for trying to stand up for herself in this series. She finally tells tries to tears herself away from the constant narcissistic family she knows. Although not for long because after a while other people change her mind. I understand this so well. It took me a long time to turn away from toxic family and to understand they only want to know me when it was good for them. I see Veronica dealing with this a lot. It's not easy to fix this type of situation. So I was proud of Veronica when she does it. I also love how Veronica still can love, because she seems to fall more in love with Stoker thru out the book. Veronica is one of my ultimate favorite characters simply because she is so independent, so strong and always willing to help others who don't even deserve it sometimes.


Where oh where do I begin with Stoker. Stoker amazes me by how he can be offended by the world, yet be such an English gentleman of his period. He does have a  great heart towards ladies even more so. He is what I wish most men would strive to be in this world. He comes off a cold heart towards people until he realizes their true intent. Then he goes above and beyond to be the most amazing hero. I do believe he likes to save others even if it bites him in the arse from time to time. Stoker is just an amazing person.

Now as for the writing, I can't stress this enough Deanna is a soul-stirring poet. She has given us the most intense and thought-provoking books ever by writing Veronica Speedwell Series. I urge everyone to read these books because not only are they great Victorian Mysteries but they also make you think and they discuss modern problems that also exist in the Victorian Days. I am obsessed with Deanna Writing and will always support anything she writes because she can express thought that everyone in the most simple but thought-provoking way. You have to read her books to understand what I am trying to say in this paragraph because I do not do her work justices.

I thank you all for reading my blogs especially right now. I urge you to go get all five of Veronica Speedwell books and binge them. I will have links to my other Veronica reviews and books down below to pick up. Thank you again for your time. Please follow me and Deanna at all of the social media listed below.

Tea love books
Meli


Veronica Speedwell Books:

A Murderous Relation






A Dangerous Collaboration 



BN

Ibooks

Kobo


New York Times and USA Today bestselling novelist Deanna Raybourn is a 6th-generation native Texan. She graduated with a double major in English and history from the University of Texas at San Antonio. Married to her college sweetheart and the mother of one, Raybourn makes her home in Virginia. Her novels have been nominated for numerous awards including five RITAs, two RT Reviewers' Choice awards, the Agatha, two Dilys Winns, a Last Laugh, and three du Mauriers. Her Lady Julia Grey novels are currently in development as a television series in the UK and she launched a new Victorian mystery series with the 2015 release of A CURIOUS BEGINNING, featuring intrepid butterfly-hunter and amateur sleuth, Veronica Speedwell. Veronica's most recent adventure is A PERILOUS UNDERTAKING (January 2017), and book three, A TREACHEROUS CURSE, was published in January 2018. Further books in the Veronica Speedwell series are contracted through 2020.



Blogger Social Media Links

Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 
Melihbooktube@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
Melissajeffery


Makeup YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment