Saturday, September 16, 2017

Gideon's Rider Deacon



Hello, Fellow Book lovers and welcome back to my Blog. I first would like to apologize because these past three weeks or more have been heck it, So I haven’t had any blogs up because I haven’t been able to read. Now let's get back to regularly scheduled programming. The latest  Arc that I have read was provided courteous of the amazing author team which is  Kit Rocha, for their new dystopian erotic romance series the Gideon Riders. Kit Rocha also has another Dystopian romance series title the O'Kane's. The reason I am mentioning this is that the O'kanes play a part in this series too. I have read several of the O'Kane romance novels, which are basically wonderful Erotic dystopian smut involving wonderful fun loving characters. Once again it is kinda of, sort of the Grown-up Hunger Games in a way. I love the O'kane series because I am a smutty romantic reader at heart. So let us get to the second book Deacon in the new Gideon riders series.

Like I have said above this is the second book in the GideonRiders series which is a gang and family run by Gideon. The Riders are essentially dystopian Outlaws aka RobinHoods in a dystopian Eden. In this Utopia Eden, the cities are Sector very much like the Hunger Games. Eden is the top, its the Capital but also very much the wasters of the world, who think all life is meant to be insanely perfect. But the rise of the O'Kanes and Gideon's Riders are trying to put a stop to that . In book two we now meet Deacon and Ana. Ana has spent all her life proving that she can do anything a man can do. She works harder every day to remain in the lead so she can prove that any female can be apart of the Riders. But what Ana doesn't plan on is Deacon. Deacon's is a man with a dark deadly military past who believes that he can forget his past as long as he works for the good outlaws. Then he meets Ana, who he has to train and sparks fly, but will the past lie in wait to destroy them or help them be better. If you want to know, you should go pick up the latest book.

So I rated this book 4 stars out of five, because of the plot. But I will admit once again, I do tend to find smutty erotic romance novels in general, very predictable. Now with that being said, I will forever read a Kit Rocha Novels, and here are the reasons why? One, the writing of their actual characters and their development is bloody brilliant. Two, these books are completely action packed. Three, the characters in all of the books, are so well written, that you can't help but enjoy their personalities. Plus Four Kit Rocha has a lot of diversity in their books and writing which is always awesome to see in any book genre. As for Deacon and every book since the O'kanes series, I have noticed that Kit Rocha's team writing has developed a ton. What I mean by that, is that this book is not a constant sexy moment, every time you change the page( not that there's anything wrong with that).This Story seems to have more of a developed storyline with the characters and their backgrounds compared to the first O'Kane book. In Deacon's book, you see the character's personalities are more typical of humanity, then romance fiction characters. Now as for the cover, because I am that annoying reader who discusses the cover. I do love the cover on this book. It's so colorful and is what is current for dystopian style romance novels right now on the American market.

Overall, this was an amazing book, I really enjoy everything in this book. Ana is a fierce female lead, which is typical of any Kit Rocha novels. She is a beautiful, powerfully well-written female who stands for something. She also works hard to rise among her male counterparts. She doesn't let the men push her around or away from the real action of work. Now Deacon is completely her equal with his typical, I am a male attitude. But I also love the fact that Deacon has a past, he is trying to make up for. He wants to be forgiven for his mistakes by the atonement. He also wants Ana as his equal too while trying to protect her. I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this book, and I know you will too if you love Erotic romance like I do. Also if you have ever wanted to read a Hunger games romance style type of Novel, this is the book for you. This book is now available for purchase. GO BUY IT NOW. As always all of the Authors link's and my Information is listed below. Thanks again for visiting and please feel free to comment, share and follow.

Tea, Love, Books



Book





Author 

Kit Rocha 




Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 
MelihYT39@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
JeffMelih 

Makeup YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment