Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Santa Countdown to Christmas




Santa Countdown to Christmas by Kim Thompson (Author), Élodie Duhameau (Illustrator) is an E Arc I received through NetGalley. The reason I requested this book is that I have young children in my life who enjoy cute stories. This book was exactly that, it was a cute adorable Christmas filled book for kids between the ages of 3-9. It releases for purchase on October 2 according to Netgalley in Hardcover form. Now on to my thoughts about this book.
It is a Christmas tale about what Santa does from December 1st to the 24th. It's almost like a Christmas Advents Calendar but in book format. Each Day Santa has a new story or thing to handle in the story. You also get some pretty pictures of Santa and his friends throughout the book. Its overall gives you a great Christmas vibe and beauty. I would recommend this for anyone who wants get Christmas books for the little ones. Now onto my final thoughts on this book. 

This book illustrations are amazing, they alone are 5 out of 5 stars. Then the story is adorable and totally 5 out of 5 stars. They illustrations bring such life to the words of the story. Santa’s Stories or problems are so cute and simple but would appeal to any little kid. It's just a great book to read all of December. You can take the book down off the shelf each day and read that days section to the kids. I can’t wait to get this book myself for the kids even though I have read the Arc because my kids will enjoy the book each year. I believe all kids would enjoy this each year, especially the little ones. It's a great Christmas fun filled buy like the ELF on the shelf. As always all links for the author, the book, and my social media will be listed below. (AMAZON CREDITED FOR ALL MY PHOTOS USED)





Tea, Love, and Books 
Meli 



Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 
MelihYT39@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
JeffMelih 

Makeup YouTube









No comments:

Post a Comment