Sunday, July 30, 2017

Protecting their Mate Vol 2 review


My latest read is an Arc that was provided courteous of the amazing author team which is Kit Rocha, but writing as Moira Rogers, for a new breed changing erotic romance release title Protecting their mate. Protecting their mate( last pack series) is available on Amazon(Link below).It will be released in three short volumes. Kit Rocha also has other books that Dystopian erotica romance series's title the O’Kanes and the Gideon Riders that are available for Purchase. Now let's get to the summary and my thoughts on this book. 


The female lead is named Ashley, and the male lead is Blake.Blake has now help Ashley return to their wolf pack. Ashley is still in what is referred to as the mating heat or fever. The men of the pack all believe she hasn’t chosen her mate yet. This scares the men especially Lucas the Pack leader because of an accident that happens last time they found another female wolf. So basically Ashley tests her relationship with all of the guys to see which could be her mate. Ashley and the Pack don’t realize she has already chosen her mate. But if you wish to know who Ashley mate is then you need to pick up all three volumes of this book and read them 


I am a fan of Kit Rocha so for me I am rating this book a three out of five stars. Why 3 stars, well because the volumes always leave you wanting more of Blake and Ashley as a team. I love the romance between them and how it builds as the erotica continues. I also love how Blake becomes more protective of Ashley through out the series. Now if you love Lora Leigh Breed series, you will love this series by Kit Rocha. This book contains action along with Erotica but also has a good character build up too. Even thou these are smutty erotica, there is a romance story there that I really love. I don't love Erotica that's all about the sex alone and has no story build. I would totally recommend these books to my friends who love Erotica. So if you wish to buy this book, the links will be listed below as well as the author's links. Also, all of my social media links are listed below too.




Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 
MelihYT39@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
JeffMelih 

No comments:

Post a Comment