Sunday, November 5, 2023

Of Shadow and Moonlight: By Luna Laurier

 Trope; Damsel in destress meets hot immortal guy

Author: Indie

Available: KU, Amazon, Print

Book: Series 

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Spice:🌶🌶 for book one 

Hey bookish peeps it's been so long since I did a review like this. I hope everyone is well and please let me know if you like this review or not. The review will be about "of shadow and moonlight" by Luna Laurier. This is the first book in a series of two so far. I am not exactly sure how many books Luna has plan for this series but if you like my review please check out these books.

The book starts out by introducing us to Cassie who is an art student at the local college. We find out Cass has some health issues, that are life or death situation. A few chaps in we meet Damion who Cass meets by accident but later thinks is a student at her College. Come to find out Damion is the original Vampire and Cass has a magical DNA line she knows nothing about. As the book moves on we find out more about these two characters and their past together.  

This book is a romantic fantasy that involves so many different aspects of the fantasy world such as magic that ancient and vampires and lost bloodlines. We learn where Cass comes from and what might be causing problems for her health. We find out so much about Damion and why he was created. The mythology woven into this book is bloody fantastic. If you love magic, vampires and mythology I would say go for this book.

Now as for the reasons I loved it so much, the story was a comfort to me, it felt easy to read but gave so much definition. I love Cass and Damion story, so much so that I honestly can't wait for more. I love their relationship and how much they care for each other. I love how Luna define her world in the 2nd edition of book one and how she added so much more and it really made you feel apart of the world. It's absolutely one of my new comfort series. I want more and will probably end up reading book two soon. I am beyond excited to see where Luna takes these characters and the plot. It was a five star for me and I recommend it to everyone who loves Vampires. 

Thank you all for sticking around to the end. As always below are links to my Social media and the authors. I hope you guys love this review and please come back for more 


Tea, love and books as always my loves

Meli



Author Luna Laurier 









Blogger Meli 

Social Media 

Contact Info

Business Email: Melihbooktube@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment