Thursday, July 4, 2019

Best Books of 2019 SO FAR


Hey Bookish Friends, hope you are having a great day. So I've been seeing book blog videos on the best books of 2019 so far around youtube. The Videos gave me a great idea to chat about my best books so far. So Below I am going to list books I've read but not all will have a review up yet. So let's get to this awesome book list down below

"Dare You to" by Katie McGarry, was the first book I finish this year and by far a favorite. I know this book is book two of a series and I should've read the first one but honestly I found while reading this book and Understanding. I rated this Book five stars and love it.  Here is the summary for the book, Beth ends up dealing with two parents who could care less about her. She is trying to parent her mom instead of living her life. In walks Ryan Stone the local Jock at the local taco joint. Beth was just supposed to be Challenge, he won but it didn't turn out that way. Flash forward Beth and Ryan meet in town where Beth famous Baseball uncle lives. They end up dating and together. I love everything about Beth and Ryan throughout this whole book. I love everything so much so, that I will have my final review listed with all of the book information

Dare You To Review 



"The Birds, the bees and you and me" by Olivia Hinebaugh which came out February 2019. This book was a five-star read and I still think about this book months later. It is a book I want to reread soon. It starts out with Lacey Burke who is the daughter of a teen mom and her mom is now a nurse. Lacey speaks up in class about all of the misinformation being provided by the school regarding Sex education. So all of the students end up running to Lacey for sex education which leads to a big change in the school and Lacey Life. I highly recommend this book to everyone and anyone. I also suggest you get your local School libraries to promote this book for the teens. It is a must read, book for everyone.  Good reads link to purchase this book since I did not put up a review:

TBTBAYAM



"A Dangerous Collaboration", Veronica Speedwell Book four by Deanna Raybourn was release in March 2019. Veronica Speedwell is one of my favorite books ever and I loved it so much. I love this book as much as the first three. I highly recommend this entire series to anyone who loves Historical Mystery novels. This book takes place on an Island with the two main Characters Veronica and Stoker. A lot of information comes to light about Veronica, Stoker and the Templeton Vane family while the Mystery is being solved. Like I said love this series so much and recommend it to everyone. My reviews are a link for everything about the book including my thoughts

A Dangerous Collaboration Review 


"Meet me in Outerspace" by Melinda Grace came out in March from SwoonReads. I love this book, it just took me back to Art College. It is about a young woman named Edie who has a learning disability. She has a central auditory processing disorder which makes it hard for her brain to Process words when people are talking. This disorder makes college french class ten times harder to pass but with the help of the Cute Classroom aid, she may have a chance. She may have a chance at passing and falling in love. This is a great book for those last summer days as you get ready to go back to school. You should totally check out my review because it takes a deeper look at this book and How much I Love it plus holds Links to the book. 



"Love Scene, Take two" by Alex Evansley is an older book from SwoonReads that I am so finally happy I pick up to read. This book carries all my loves in one. It introduces us to Bennett who is a young New adult publish a writer who writes a famous YA Book which is turned into a movie. Then we meet Teddy, a top actor who is looking for more in life. When these two meet, it's like the Universe becomes in sync around them, but there are people who don't want Teddy and Bennett to be happy. You should totally read my review and read this book if you love stories about Writers. Alex is totally Jo March to me with everything in this book. I love it so much, I will post the Goodreads link and I have a review up on Goodreads too. 



"The Deepest Roots" by Miranda Asebedo was release in 2018 by Harper Teen. I start reading this book when it was released but I put it down and got distracted by life. I wish I had to pick it back up sooner and finish it. It's one of my favorite books and a book I will recommend forever to other people. This book is about three female friends Lux, Rome, and Mercy who all born in Cottonwood Hollow, Kansas, where all the girls possess some kind of Magical touch. In this book, we learn how magical touches can changes friendships and life for the better. I recommend this book highly and will link Goodreads page for it where my review is and you can buy the book.




"A Study in Scarlet women" by Sherry Thomas came out in 2016 from BerkleyBooks but I didn't know about this series until it was recommended to me. I love this series so much, it's about a young woman who was born in Victorian time by the name of Charlotte Holmes but ends up becoming the famous Sherlock Holmes as all of these Murders happen around her. I recommend this series so much if you love books like Veronica Speedwell. Historical mysteries involving Feminist female detectives are some of my favorites ever. I have a review for this one, at this link right below.




"Enchanted" by Lexi Blake was just recently released on June 18th and its a short novella apart of one of my favorite series. The series is the Masters and Mercenaries, which has many spin-offs, the novellas like Enchanted is what I refer to as a spin-off. This book is about Sarah and Jared who both have ties to the Main lead who is Ian Taggart. I love how funny and family-related this book was. I love how Lexi place so many real-world discussions in this book that we are currently dealing with. I am just going, to be honest, I don't think there is a book by Lexi that I will not love, but I never say never. I have reviewed in the link below for everything about this book. 


So those are some of the Best books I read so far this year. Below I am going to add some honorable mentions that I will probably add in my list for the best Books of 2019. They are honorable mentions because they are not available yet to purchase. I hope you all enjoy this list and check out these books. Also, some of these books have a Goodreads link instead of reviews because I took a short break from reviewing on my Blog. I have reviews on GoodReads for all of the books listed. 

Honorable Mentions to Books being release at the end of 2019

Titles link to GoodReads 


Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza Coming out in August by Harper teen

How the light gets in by Katy Upperman coming out in August by SwoonReads










The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett Coming out September by Simon Pulse 

The Library of Lost things by Laura Taylor Namey coming out in October by InkYardPress

A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo Coming out November from Harper Teen











Thank you so much for reading this book and all of my links are below for you to follow me for more Book News. 

Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 
Melihbooktube@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
Melissajeffery


Makeup YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment