Monday, January 30, 2017

New book blogger maybe ??



So lets try this again.I tried this once before and felt like it was to emotional, so I deleted it. Hi, my name is Meli, I am a blogger. I started blogging about Makeup shortly after my mom died, four years ago. I don't know why I choose makeup because I have always love to read but I did. Maybe its because I wanted to change and do something new, I am not sure, but anyway I did learn I loved makeup as much as books. So now onto the story, and hopefully you will stay.


Once upon a young girl decide she want to share her love of books with the world. But in order to share this love, she had to do something crazy. She had to write this tiny little thing name a blog. But that still wasn't enough, so she decide to add more crazy to the situation and made a wonderful youtube channel. As time went on, the young girl pursue these things but wasn't sure of how to attract attention to such wonderful exciting things. So she decide to write a small blog about herself to attract more like minded people and here it goes..

Hello everyone, My name is Meli (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) and I love books. I have love books since I first learn how to read in first grade( late bloomer πŸ˜›). My mom used to tell me after you learned to read, your nose was always in a book, which is very true 😁. Thankfully my parents also had the attitude of allowing me to read anything and everythingπŸ“šπŸ“š. They felt this would expand my mind while helping to improved my vocabulary.  I won't lie though, I did lose my love of reading during my college years. I would always read a book here or there sometimes. It's actually how I found Lexi Blake and Maya Banks, was through my college years. But I still didn't read enough or at least read like I used to. This blog or the creation of it, gave me back the love of books. It was something I started because I have always love books, but it also made me pursue more like minded people. Social media has been so helpful in finding people to share this book love with.

So now I am at the point of how do I get more people to find my blogs, and youtube channel without constantly being a pest about it. My ideal is that I want to share this blog with fellow book lovers, bloggers, authors and you tubers, because I love books. But I want to do it in such a way that it doesn't seem like I am being annoying or constantly up selling myself. So I would like to ask for your help. I am asking you for to maybe share my blog every so often, please follow or even suggest a new book to me. I would love ideas on my writing, or what the next book I should read. How can I get notice by more authors or maybe publishers to add more to my book love ideas. Simply just any kind of help would do.  Thank you so much if you have stuck this far with me. I hope this is the start of a beautiful book lover friendship.

Tea, Love and Books

Meli

Blogger Social Media Links 

Makeup YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment