Thursday, July 27, 2023

Not If I date you first By Krysti Meyer

Troupe: Enemies to lovers

Author:Indie 

Available: KU, Print

Book: Currently Stand Alone

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



It's been a while since Ive been here but I am so happy to finally be back. My first review back is very special to me. It's "Not if I date you first" by krysti Meyers  which is an Indie publish book. I am so proud of Krysti and her first novel that I am really excited to share it with you all now.

This beautiful book is about an Ada who thru her grandma fell in love with the glitz and glam of Hollywood and Celebrities. So she decides to venture into being a paparazzi professionally. Ada is so excited to start this job but her view is also one sided. She doesn't know what is she about to experience on this journey of a new life.

Liam is the big Hollywood celebrity. He only wants to act though, he doesn't want the fame. He hates being follow around and being monitor by the paps. One day he out with his celebrity "girlfriend" at the time, trying to avoid being a public event. But the girlfriend gets upset with him and they get into a fight. Ada enters into the story at this moment and meets Liam in the most awkward way.


As the story continues, Ada and Liam meet in the most awkward ways through this slow burn; until they decide this could help both of their careers and team up. When they finally team up; they find out that each other job is a lot harder than they thought. But during all of this they start to fall for each other and gain feelings as the time passes.

I rate this book a five stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. This book gives you all of the giddy heart warming feelings that a hall mark movie carries. You feel the funny moments, the romantic moments and the down to earth moments with these characters. I can't gush enough about how you will feel, giddy and light hearted. How you will be shipping these characters by the 10th chapter. I really want more of this world and these characters. I honestly am looking forward to krysti next book. She did such a great job on this first one 


As always all of the import links for the book and Author are below. Please check out this book and check out Krysti links. She is an amazing book reviewer as well as author. Thank you for coming back and checking out my blogs and please check out my social media links..


Tea, love, and books my loves:

Meli


Krysti Meyers:

Not if I date you first

Tiktok

Instagram

Linktree 









BLOGGER SOCIAL MEDIA

Business Email: 

Melihbooktube@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
Melissajeffery



Makeup YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment