Friday, November 16, 2018

Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan

Hello lovely book people of the world, I have a brand new blog for you today on the amazing Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan. The arc of this book was sent to me from Jimmy Patterson Books and I would like to kindly thank them for sending me the Arc. The book came out November 6th and is now available to buy everywhere. So let us get to the good stuff, shell we such as the summary and my final thoughts about this book.

This book is about a young girl Name Lei who is a paper caste aka human. She lives in a world where humans have mixed with animals and create weird creatures such as the Bull king. The Bull King is Moon Caste which is a full demon. The Bull king guard kidnaps Lei and brings her as a present to the kingdom, to become the king's mistress. After arriving in the Kingdom, Lei discovers that she must create a backbone to survive the king and his world. But Lei backbone gives her far more than she ever knew she needed. It gives her love and determination to fight for everything she has feared her loss. But in order to know the rest how about, you go find a copy of this beautiful book and read it for yourself.

As for my rating of this book I give it a five out of five stars. I love how Natasha was able to depict this stunning world, mix with Malaysian and Chinese culture. Lei was an incredibly strong female who did not know she had any strength until she fell in love with the right person. Natasha gave Lei an amazing build up as a character in this unique world filled with demons. The way Lei discover her love for her partner or discovers the strength to fight back against everyone who told her to obey. She became a fierce female as the story continue. I also love the way Natasha discusses discrimination in Lei World and explain how love, is simply love. Natasha was able to take such a hardcore topic as discrimination and make it so simple to explain to this world. I love that part of the story so much. I love how Lei discovers that she is able to fight when she considers herself unable to do anything. I love the flirting between the love match in this book it was so incredibly beautiful. I love all of the detail Natasha added into this story, how that detail was able to turn a simple story into magic. Natasha writing reminds me of Leigh Bardugo, it is filled with magic about it. It is something you will continue to think about again and again. I seriously can't wait for the next book in this story. This story is filled to the brim with female empowerment and also with love for your fellow person regardless of race or gender. This story will become a classic for the ages because of the message Natasha talks about in this book. I really did love the beauty of the world in this book and I will recommend it to everyone.  I hope you will you will check out this inspiring world that Natasha has provided for all of us.

Below will be all the links to where you can buy this beautiful book along with Natasha and Jimmy Patterson books social information for you to follow. I really urge you to find this beautiful book and give it a read. Next, to Kerri Maniscalco book this is my favorite book from Jimmy Patterson Books to this date. I can't wait for someone else to read this book and devour it like me, because I need someone to discuss it with. I also want to take a moment to thank Jimmy Patterson Books for all of their support with my work and for continuing to provide me with amazing books to read Such as Natasha. Also thank you so much, Natasha, answering all of my weird questions and liking my social media posts. As always thank you all for reading this blog, for following me on social media and providing me with support.

Tea Love Books
Meli

Book Links

Girl of Paper and Fire

Author links


Jimmy Patterson books


Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 

Melihbooktube@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:

Melissajeffery


No comments:

Post a Comment