Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Return to the Isle of the Lost










Hey.. Hey.. Hey?? Fellow Book lovers I am back today with a review on a book I purchase. The Book is Melissa de la Cruz, “The Return to Isle of the lost”. It is the second book in the original Descendant Series. It was publish between Descendants One and Descendants two movie. I purchase it recently from Amazon since the Second Descendants movie will be out in July, And I have wanted to read all of the books since the first movie. Now lets get to the summary of the book along with the review. 



This book is about How Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos going off to the Isle of the lost again. At first they are receiving secret messages from the Isle and they think it is one of their parents or all of their parents trying to get them to return to the isle since Mal turn her mother into a mini dragon. Then they find out a fake group of Villains turn to heroes lure them to the Isle because Jay, Carlos and Evie’s parents went looking for new magical items that could destroy Auradon. Now Evie, Mal, Jay and Carlos have to find these magical items before the villains and save everyone. Plus everyone is trying to figure out how a magic dragon that looks like Maleficent is flying around big size again since her mini dragon version is still, under lock and key. But if you want to know how this book ends, you need to read it. Its not going to end the way you think it will. 


I would like to be very clear before I begin that I am looking at this book from the eyes of an adult. I do believe that Young Children would find this book far more enjoyable then I probably did. I also believe they would not notice the comparisons that I am about to make. So lets begin with my thoughts on the book. I rated this book 3.5 stars out of 5. I love the Return to Isle of the lost more then the first book. This second book reminds me of the first movie. It has that vibe of Disney and its magical worlds. The way Melissa wrote this book, I actually felt like I was apart of this world so much more then the original book. This book was about learning to fight on your own but at the same time learning to know when you need friends to help you. As I said this book will not end the way you think it will. This ending actually made me want to start the next book which is book three “Rise of the Isle of the Lost” even more now. I enjoy this book far more then the original book and I actually felt like this storyline was going somewhere. I also believe this book was written better then the first. I really believe you should try this series, especially if you love the movies. This book is more like the movies in my opinion and I can’t wait to see what the third book brings. All of the links will be listed below like always. Please follow and subscribed

Tea, love, books 
Meli 




Rise of the Isle of the Lost 

Melissa De La Cruz

Twitter



Blogger Social Media Links

Business Email: 
MelihYT39@gmail.com

Amazon Review Name:
JeffMelih 

Makeup YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment